What can I wear?
The event takes inspiration from Royaltycore, history and fantasy aesthetics, please click here to see our Pinterest Board We do not require guests to adhere to a specific time period, however, formalwear is required. Please find out Pinterest Board for inspiration.
Are prop weapons allowed?
At this ball, prop weapons will be permitted as accessories. For example – These can be made with hard insides but padded with foam outsides. Prop guns, bows and crossbows will not be permitted.
Is there wheelchair accessibility?
There is wheelchair accessibility to the venue. There is a stairlift to get into the building, then there is an elavator to navigate all the floors.
Is there parking?
Unfortunately, there is no parking at the venue due to being in the middle of the city. Attendees are able to be dropped off by the Tollbooth Kirk.
Is there an age limit?
This is an 18+ event. You are able to purchase a ticket if you are turning 18 before or on the day of the event.
Will ID be required?
Yes! Our staff reserves the right to ask for ID at any time. Photocopies and pictures of IDs will not be accepted and will result in refused entry.
We recommend these forms of identification listed below:
– A passport
– A photo driver’s license
– A proof of age card, such as the PASS card from the national Proof of Age Standards Scheme
– A provisional driver’s license
Will dietary restrictions be catered for?
We try our best to ensure that dietary restrictions are met. We shall send out a form for dietary requirements closer to the date of the ball. We also recommend that guests get a larger meal in during the afternoon before the ball.
What is your refund policy?
Full Refunds: 100% of the ticket price.
- Requests made prior to 31st December, 2023.
- Refunds or transfers will take up to 14 days from the day of the request
- Resale/transfer of the tickets is allowed by the guest, once your ticker has been re-sold, please email us the new guest’s contact information to email@example.com
No Refund: 0% of the ticket price
- Starting on the 1st of January, 2024
- Resale/more trans of the tickets is allowed by the guest, once your ticker has been re-sold, please email us the new guest’s contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. This can be done up until the 22nd of February, 2024.
Can I bring a professional camera?
We ask you to refrain from bringing a professional camera. This event will be captured in both photos and video by professionals. Edited images shall be available after the event.
I have other questions, how can I contact you?
We would love to answer any additional questions that you may have! Please email us at email@example.com